HELENA— The Montana Office of Public Instruction announced today that report cards for Montana schools, districts, and the state are now publicly available. The federal Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)…
Superintendent Jacob Francom, High School Principal Christina Schertel, and others have created a plan to hold a traditional graduation program for the Class of 2020. Please click on the following…
Students in both Troy and Libby will complete their current school year using methods of distance learning. For more details, please click on the following link: https://thewesternnews.com/news/2020/may/01/troy-libby-plan-to-continue-with-remote-12/
A phased approach to reopening the State will allow churches, businesses, restaurants, and schools to open subject to certain conditions. Please click on the following link for the complete story.…
Empowering students to develop good character,
achieve academic excellence,
and succeed as lifelong learners.
- The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative to empower students to be confident, self-directed members of society.
- A safe, supportive environment based on positive relationships and mutual respect promotes student learning and self-esteem.
- Each student should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches that reflect an individual’s unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- The community, parents, school staff, and students share the responsibility for advancing the district’s mission.
- Student learning is the chief priority for the district based on high expectations for all.