There will be a mandatory meeting for anyone interested in Drivers Education. Students and a parent must attend one meeting on: January 14th, 15th or 16th from 7-8 pm. Students must be passing all their classes to participate. For more information, contact Mr. Jones.
On Thursday, December 6, both the women’s and men’s teams will host their opponents from Superior at the Troy Activity Center beginning at 3:00 p.m.
Fans are welcome to stop by and see a preview of the Lady Trojan and Trojan Basketball teams for 2018-19.
Troy Activity Center beginning at 5:30 p.m. on Friday, November 30.
Empowering students to develop good character,
achieve academic excellence,
and succeed as lifelong learners.
- The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative to empower students to be confident, self-directed members of society.
- A safe, supportive environment based on positive relationships and mutual respect promotes student learning and self-esteem.
- Each student should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches that reflect an individual’s unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- The community, parents, school staff, and students share the responsibility for advancing the district’s mission.
- Student learning is the chief priority for the district based on high expectations for all.